Sunday, February 7, 2021

I don’t feel tardy

I will write more about 2020 in the near future. It was a good year in many ways and I learned a ton about keeping the big momma rolling down the highway. My log shows who I ran with during the year. This sounds cut and dry, but there are variables. Just one of the dozens of examples of achieving a run credit goes like this. If a group starts out on a run, how long do you need to be with me before you go in the log? Good question. The 2020 results show the highest totals in decades. It also shows a real thinning of the crowd at the lower numbers. Without further ado I want to acknowledge the Dew Master for regaining the title this year. It was real close and there was a bit of controversy, but these numbers are true and legit. 1. Dew Master - 73 2. State Champ - 71 3. Robert of Hubertus - 48 4. Crawford Women's IA Legend - 12 5. Grubby - 4 Straight up Tina - 4 7. I am Angela - 3 Bartz - 3 9. Lammers - 2 Mallach - 2 Andrea - 2 Clem Men's IA Legend - 2 That is a good bunch of people right there. It was an honor sharing the road, trail, and many a laugh with you. The biggest take away is State Champ informed me he is 67 and not 68 as I keep claiming. Million times bowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment