Saturday, December 11, 2021

A buck eighty-eight

 That is big for me.  When I went on this medication it called out this would probably happen.  It did and along with the Achilles problem the miles are way down.  I primarily put in a fair amount of miles for two reasons. First is so I can occasionally participate in an ultra of 50k to 50 miles.  Second so I can hoist down whatever I feel like.  Seems these days are over.

 We looked at homes in Florida last week and are making steps on moving there.  People remind me of some of the challenges.  I know.  I lived there 1984-1997.  It certainly is no where near South Florida.  

 Can’t wait to be capable of shuffling along again.  Had actually looked at a flat 100 miler.  I need something to consider.  Getting out has never been a problem for me.  When I slog or run it’s all about the movement.  When only walking it’s more cerebral.  Never was a cerebral runner.  It was about the task at hand and still is as I analyze the metrics of time, speed, and distance.  Mile to mile.  It keeps me occupied.  Now I’m currently at a point of adding steps per day.  You either accept it, move on to other activities, or surrender.  Time moves for no man.

No comments:

Post a Comment