Saturday, August 12, 2023

Brontosaurus burgers

 It is time to admit the ship has sailed.  13.1 miles today in 3:04:11.  Friday was an off day in hopes of a decent Saturday effort, but 14:03 per mile was the result.  

 The thing is, for me to cover a 100 miles now seems other worldly.   I'll basically have to go to the mattresses once I get back from the Boundry Waters trip at the end of August.  Pauly, you won't see him no more.

 The hope is the summer heat dissipates and things will spring anew.  That is probably part of it.  Plus I have to figure out my left leg.  Sometimes it feels like I have to throw it out in front of me.  It is partly numb.  I'll come up with some concoction.

 I'm in pretty good shape.  For what, I do not know, but my watch claims between all the walking, jogging, kayaking and occasional bike or swim I workout and average of 2 hours a day, not including yard work.  Twisted steel.  Twin powers unite.  Ahh judo chop chop and all that good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment