Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Stand back, sometimes the shrapnel comes through my fingers

 So...I signed up for the Long Haul 100 in January down the road in Lakeland,  FL.  Apparently it is a Western States qualifier so I ended up on the wait list.  Oh well.  I'm thinking one last hurrah and then cutback on the jogging and incorporate other low aerobic stuff.  It is time and yes I will still do Ice Age.

 When you play games with small kids you tend to change the rules so they can win.  This is a bad comparison, but in all aspects of life the rules appear to change, but I'm not a kid.  Stuff comes in a mailbox, an email, verbally, suddenly, ideally, mentally, etc.  How it works is I react and send it back usually timely.  Why doesn't the ball come back quicker any longer?  Aggrevates me because then I want to just swim in the same pool.  No wonder many of us want to Gilligan Island it.

No comments:

Post a Comment