Saturday, July 8, 2023

12:15 pace

 The horror.   11.2 mile pace on random surfaces.  Only walked about 0.2 miles.

 47th on the Long Haul 100 wait list.

 My wife has a nice recumbent bike.  It is fun to ride.

 Don't sweat the mickey mouse is a line uttered to me about 36 years ago by my boss.  I'm just now beginning to apply the concept rather liberally. 

 A cup of black coffee has been serving as the place where I then say it all starts from here.

 I can't eat 50 eggs.

 I can eat 50 wings.

 The argument could be made for me to take social security at 62 solely on the knowledge that pound for pound I have eaten the most hamburgers and hot dogs.

 The blue heron spears the blue gill immediately and then moves away from me.  Then it goes down head first and you can watch the trajectory.   I'm not certain if they are ever full.

No comments:

Post a Comment