Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Lively up yourself

 After falling asleep at 7:24pm I was able to pack in about 9.5 hours of sleep.  That is a good 2 hours more than normal.  After a refreshing 2.5 cups of black gold I ventured out for 3:07:39 enjoying the 48F temperature. 

 It is an area which is limited in running routes.  Many neighborhood out and backs.  One can cobble together some remote running, but it is always the same.  No matter...twern't no grizz left anyway. 

 Early runs set off a lot cyclist dogs, better know as super heroes.  Everyone wants to be the first on the block to know they saw me first.  Always 1-2 that sound like they are going to crash through the window.  It's 5am so sometimes I swing back several times so they can have full enjoyment.   Surprisingly some see me so often that I don't do it for them anymore.  Ode to you Max and Luna, Kaos and Aspen, Kimber and Simba, Rudy and Asher.  Some of you hate me, but thanks to your owners yelling at you I know you by name.  Can't we all get along? 

No comments:

Post a Comment