Monday, January 3, 2022

Winter 2022

 It was zero today on the morning effort.  Managed 6.5 on the walk and saunter.  Surprisingly the average was 13:17 per mile.  I’d like to get in over 4 later.  We have a holiday today so I am off work.  There are still a couple items to manage.

 Busting down the road ahead with the wife and covered the topics of pets, finance, moving, and getting the basics set up next week when we are in Florida.  There is only so much one can do until we list this house and sell it.  I had 5 items in my conch and they were put in the retirement date (need to discuss with boss this week), buy a house (done), sell this one (open), look for new employment and depth of commitment (couple months out) and funding all this along with the healthcare piece.  There are other significant items like hiring a mover and downsizing, plus acquiring a vehicle for me.  If you are attached to someone then you probably realize the operation runs in concentric circles.

 The 100 probably won’t happen, but it makes me work towards a goal and all that goes with it.  It keeps me wore down enough so I am generally passed out by 7:30pm.  How I would enjoy tearing down the road one more time.  If I ever get fixed then I just might.  Until then I’ll continue to log thousands of miles in hopes of one magic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment