4.9 @ 12:48 on roads. Again took it as it came…slow and easy. I seemed to have smoothed out in terms of energy output. Go out slow and taper. I think at some point I will have a day where I do a run/walk. I can then mimic a cadence that is appropriate for a longer event (if that ever happens) and it could serve as an easier day if my mileage increases. Honestly, if I did a run/walk now the paces overall would be about the same.
Getting out consistently has been good. I know there is a limit somewhere, but now that I have no ambition of achieving a set pace maybe I could reach a 2 hour hobby jog in the morning. It’s all about mastering the time continuum if you want to do ultras. Don’t be afraid to lean into it and good a good whiff of the jalapeños.
No comments:
Post a Comment