Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Quicker than the human eye

 5.0 @ 12:39 pace on bike path.  

Well, I have been jogging a month and feel pretty good.  I’m not any faster, but I am 8-9 pounds lighter and have started to even out the rough patches.  I will not be doing much in a couple days as the BWCA annual excursion begins.  Every year I go buy more fishing tackle and realize I already have this stuff.  I guess it is the FOMO reaction. 

My current trajectory has me gaining a mile a day of running in a months time.  So around the end of October I will be near 7 miles in the morning hobby jog.  I’ll probably change things up at that time…however I will be retired and my disposition might change from lovable, humble shoe shine boy to hong kong fuey cubed.

No comments:

Post a Comment