Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Clean up to the elbow

 The running routes are limited here.  You have neighborhoods that are sealed off and do not go through.  The more popular roads are not super busy and you can generally get off into the sugar sand shoulders.  I found a decent lollipop loop that incorporates the bike trail.  That’s 8 miles.  Most runs will probably be out and backs of 6-7 miles during the week.  That’s my typical style no matter where I have lived.  I’ll keep working at it and exploring.  People are friendly here.  Some have no problem waving and only moving over 6”.  

 So much to accomplish yet on the move as our items arrive on Friday.  Also getting at the yard, looking for a job and vehicle and many other tasks.  No rush.  I’m here all week.  Try the veal.  We bought a cheap grill and I have grilled the past 4 evenings.  Hamburgers, hot dogs and chicken.  Pork ribs soon.  When Subway is $11 for a foot long it is time to reevaluate.  

 I’ll probably fly up for Ice Age.  Need to get that done.  I’m busy working remotely.  Only 23 work days remain on this job.  I believe I am a simple man.  In the future I want a job which keeps it simple.  The thing about aging is you’ve seen how stuff works.  What’s all this other stuff that gets mixed in?  One gets tired of saying this is a total waste of one’s time.  Wife wants to know about the TV placements in the house.  Honestly I could care less.  That’s another thing that went down the priority list.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment