Friday, March 3, 2023

Gonna do some things we've never done before

 I have to tell you...I really am enjoying living where we are in Florida.  Thinking my job was over after putting in for retirement at work and then that not happening has increased my overall outlook.  To have people ask me to keep working and fill two roles has been challenging.   I'm gaining momentum here and now at 61 have relieved myself of all false expectations, misguided doubt, and following the donut eaters.  I could give a rat's rear-end about whatever it is someone is trying to influence me on.  It is a shame that the when I was a child I thought as a child, but now that I'm a man I've put childish things away passage finally kicked in when I hit 61 last year.  When you finally come to grips that maybe a handful of people care about 10-15% of what you do then it's time to go full Canned Heat and goin' up the country.

 In running news...I am progressing.  I think sub 11 hours is a reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment