Sunday, November 26, 2017

The Paperchase

I was tired today and still a bit beat up, but I marshalled out and put in 7 easy.  That gives me 23 over the past 4 days.  It is usually a pain to get out there, but once I get rolling I’m pretty good about enjoying what the day gives.  Was going to do 6, but talked myself into adding a mile.  On days like today I do out and backs because at the turnaround point I feel like I’m practically done.  Anyone else get this way?

After today’s run it appears there is a need to run easy for a couple months.  I think 5 a day during the week and a bit more on the weekend works for next week.  Forty is a good number.  I’m back to work after a good stretch of down time.  A bunch of stuff to accomplish and at the same time I need to drive 5 hours tomorrow.  Here’s to me being the best version of myself tomorrow.  Not sure what that exactly means, but it does involve staying on the main tasks.  I’m the sales guy and I prefer direct contact.  I’m thankful for technology, but man can request pile up.  This is the last thing on this, but I constantly remind people both inside/outside the company that I’m the field guy.  No I did not see your email 30 minutes ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment