Friday, July 15, 2022

Long beautiful hair

 I’ve entered the non-runner universe.  Not by choice.  Suddenly the extra 10% of the day available means being filled with ideas and thoughts not of my own making.  

 When I’m running it’s my deal.  Adventure has already been had.  I transition right into work and the free time which surfaces is quickly filled with a small errand, or food.  As the evening approaches I am mindful of one thing (chore, dog, yard) that should probably get done and help keep my presence in the community and home somewhat in tact.  

 Not running can be polarizing.  It is a Five Man Electrical Band with the do this, do that, can’t you read the sign?  I’m not really kidding.  When running my day is being monitored by me as I squeeze in my stuff and not the world’s garbage.

 Too much time to speculate.  Not ready for that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment