Sunday, November 6, 2022

7 years ago

Got the 30 miles for the week in.

Sunday weigh in 185.  Bad.

Saturday long run 6.0.  Okay.

Stretching.  Borderline. 

Squat work.  Bad.

Going to have to start ridin' the clutch if this is going to work.  Can't depend on ram induction any longer.  Running alone and throwing more miles on the pile is done.  Just live life and throw miles into the void.  I just wanted to drive the school bus.  

Now I am engaged in a great civil war.  Testing what used to be, against what ought to be.  Not only is direction difficult for me, it appears following me may be more difficult.  I can't overtake someone's body and just run the crap out of it.  I'm stuck with this.  

I've had to set my sights on a potential 50k in January.  It should help me focus.  My immediate goal would be to break 7 hours on this trail event.  

I have 33 miles scheduled for next week.  I look forward to portioning this out.  The weight has to come off, or it compromises everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment