Sunday, November 13, 2022

Quest for Easterly

 Got back out on Old Floral City road today for 5 miles.  It was a go as you pleaser and the watch claims 5 miles in total was reached at 12:45 pace.   All in all it went fine.  I achieved the 33 miles penned down this week.  Next week I have 36 miles to play with.  Thinking of investing 9 in the long run.

 Progress is slow.  It should be as only covering the miles and a small bit of stretching going into the hopper.   We have had visitors since Tuesday and this runs through Wednesday.  Good to see folks, though wings will be achieved 3 times.  The last round is the wing king's famous recipe, which was copied from Mr. Legend himself.  Squiggs...RIP buddy.

 It would be helpful if I could find an exercise or two which would aid in strengthening my leg.  It just does not seem to fire properly.   It is really noticeable when walking faster.  I should work on finding an idea this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment