Saturday, November 5, 2022

I wanna see some history

 Went out to Flying Eagle Preserve and put in 6.  Did the .35/.15 run/walk and it went fine.  

 I did see a bald eagle when leaving, perched in a tree top.  Pretty striking. 

 Cookie the cattle dog turned 16 today.  She's has grown old.  I see me in her a lot.  We all eventually get old enough that people take you were you don't want to go.  

 I am a sales representative.   Have been for decades.  What has changed over the years?  Nothing.  People still think we hardly do anything, but drive around and have lunch.  

 Fat, old, and tired.  That's me.  For those who haven't heard I am staying on with the same company of 38 years and working Florida.  It is good for me.  More folks who think, "What does that guy do."  You have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment