Monday, December 19, 2022

Word salad

 Off work today so just out attempting to be the best version of me.  This looks different for everyone, but today's version is geared towards not really letting the man over extend into my terrarium.  At some point what one does for earning cashola is going to cut bait and work on getting off the grid.  Nothing could be finer.

 So off I set on a 4.5 mile kayak at the first break of daylight.   It was a cool 40-41 degrees.   Not a soul out.  Saw the usual bird action and a couple to look into.  The smaller song bird types are hard to see that flitter between backyards and marsh.  It was very peaceful.   

 Saturday was 22 miles.  Ran the first 6 miles and then went to .35/.15walk mostly on trail.  I was not rested so I could test myself.  At about 17 I went to .15/.10 walk and turned it around.  I ran the last 2 miles and ended up averaging 13:17.  Not bad.  Completely different  body to work with compared with last Saturday.   It's good though. 

 

1 comment:

  1. DD, thanks for the note on my blog post, somehow, Google machine didn't notify me. Merry Christmas, hope your weather is better than ours right now.... I am resorting to indoor track running.

    ReplyDelete