Friday, October 25, 2013

Pomp and Circumstance

I track my mileage...have logs back to the 70s.  They are helpful at times looking back to see what worked and what didn't.  Recently I noticed that when I use to just go and run everyday without a set distance in mind I ran particularly well.  I ran most days, but I wasn't beholden to a distance.  I'm thinking I have to get back to this.  Mainly because if I plan on 8 at the crack of nuts and don't want to do it I just won't run.  As I mentioned before running is primarily getting out the door.  In the crux of the whole thing what's the big deal if I run 4.7 one day and 9 the next?  I'm thinking the running everyday with a couple runs of 10-15 a week is probably adequate for now.  I could probably average out 50 regularly on that.  That's a good idea I just had.  From me to you man.

No comments:

Post a Comment